Dentures – Queen Creek, AZ
Make Your Smile Complete with Natural-Looking Restorations
Tooth loss remains a common problem in the United States, despite the continued advancements within the dental field. Unfortunately, missing just one tooth can be detrimental to your oral health. In fact, many basic tasks that we often take for granted become extremely difficult, such as chewing and speaking. It can also take a toll on your self-confidence, making it harder to smile. At Queen Creek Dental Care, we offer both full and partial dentures in Queen Creek designed to leave you feeling not just confident, but happy with your smile. Give us a call and we’ll help you get an appointment scheduled!
Why Choose Queen Creek Dental Care for Dentures and Partials?
- Implant-Retained Solutions Available In-House
- Advanced CT/Cone Beam Scanner Provided
- Caring and Knowledgeable Dentists
Why Do I Need to Replace Missing Teeth?
As more teeth are lost, both your oral and overall health take a toll. For example, your jawbone does not get the stimulation it needs in order to make chewing and grinding your food easy. Furthermore, more teeth are likely to fall out as time goes on. This only makes it harder to maintain a good diet. On top of that, your facial appearance will likely begin to change, resulting in you looking older than you may actually be.
Which Treatment Option Should I Choose?
While many people may believe dentures look and feel fake, the options we offer in Queen Creek are made using some of the most advanced dental technology out there. Because of this, your custom prosthetic is sure to both look natural and fit inside your mouth comfortably.
To replace a full arch, a full denture is utilized. This can be either a top or bottom arch depending on your needs. To stay in place, suction or adhesive is used. Keep in mind that adhesive is only a temporary measure as you get used to wearing your prosthetic. Thanks to their modern design, there should be significantly less slipping and irritation compared to dentures of the past.
To replace multiple missing teeth on opposite sides of the mouth, we capture a digital impression of your mouth, then use that impression to create a metal framework for porcelain teeth to fit into. To stay in place, a series of hooks are built into the prosthetic, which then wrap around existing teeth.
Instead of relying solely on the shape of your mouth to hold a prosthetic, our office is happy to provide a solution that uses dental implants. Not only does this prevent your denture from slipping, but the implants regularly stimulate bone tissue!
The Many Worthwhile Benefits of Dentures
- Tooth-Colored Materials: Our dentures are made using acrylic and ceramic materials, so you can rest knowing that once you begin wearing it, it will blend in with ease.
- Speak and Eat with Better Comfort: Speaking clearly has never been easier and expanding your diet becomes possible with the help of a custom prosthetic.
- Easy Maintenance: When you have full or partial dentures that are removable, you can easily take them out for dedicated cleaning.
- Affordability: It’s considered to be one of the fastest and more affordable options for severe tooth loss.